United States Postal Services (USPS) is an organization in the US that manages the delivery of couriers and mails from, to and within the country. This organization employs over 620,000 people. It is a cumbersome task to handle HR-related services of so many employees. That is why the organization has created the USPS Liteblue.
Basically, it is an official all-in-one portal for the employees of United States Postal Services. It contains details of all USPS employees and it also allows them to manage their everyday tasks along with carrying out seamless communication between teams.
In this guide, you can find more details about logging in to the platform seamlessly.
What is USPS Liteblue?
According to the Liteblue blog, The USPS LiteBlue is a web portal accessible to the employees of USPS. With the help of this portal, the employees can manage work, schedules, services, products, salaries, and other HR-related tasks. The employees can get access to their details directly.
Purpose of USPS Liteblue
USPS LiteBlue serves the purpose of letting employees stay informed. The employees get easy access to work log along with employee and retirement benefits.
Registration to the Liteblue USPS Account
Whenever a new employee joins USPS, the USPS Liteblue GOV HR team allocates the new username and temporary password to the person to get access to the portal. An employee needs to input the username and the temporary password to login to the system for the first time and register using those credentials. Since the password is a temporary one, the employee then needs to change it after a successful registration.
How to change your password?
To login to your new account and change the password for future access, you have to follow the steps below.
When employees enter their temporary login credentials, they are redirected to the login page. Use a secure browser to do this.
- Next, enter the “Employee ID” in the specified blocks along with the USPS Password.
- Go to the “Forgot Your Password” option. Then, the page redirects to the verification page. In this step, you have to enter the EIN.
*It is essential to note this for future references. With it, you will get easy access for making several other changes to your account.*
Only the USA citizens who are USPS employees can get access to this part of the registration. In case any unauthorized person tries to get the access, legal action will be incurred directly on the user.
After the entry of the personal details, you need to click on the “Continue” option.
Right after this step, you will get the new window that presents instructions regarding the change of password. Then a link is sent to email, which needs to be verified. Next, you will be taken to the page for ‘password reset’. In this step, you are required to set the new password. You will have to confirm before finally setting it.
How to login to USPS Liteblue?
The USPS Employee Portal for Lite Blue is pretty easy to access.
Every employee can access the portal through login credentials. It helps in monitoring the work status as well as career guidelines. There are additional credentials and instructions for the setup. Thus, with this portal, you will get all details related to your work. But for that, you have to consider logging in. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the official portal for USPS LiteBlue. Get access to a browser with the help of the computer or mobile.
- On reaching the login page, two blocks will appear on the window before the user for login. One needs to enter the Employee ID and Password.
- An email verification code will be sent.
- In case you want to reset the temporary password and make it permanent, change it.
- After this, enter the login page details. In that regard, click on the “Log ON” tab.
The above steps will lead to the completion of the Login Procedures.
“Forgot Password” and reset options
In case you forget the USPS portal’S password, you have to get access to it by following these steps for troubleshooting. It helps you to reset your password.
- Land on the site liteblue.usps.gov
- Then click on the “Forgot Password.”
- Next, the page redirects to where you have to enter 8 digits EIN
- You have to answer the security questions about the SSP creation.
- Once you are verified, you can proceed to reset your password.
USPS company is working the best in the management of the nation’s mails and couriers in the USA. In addition to that, it secures the rights of its employees. As an employee, you will get plenty of employment schemes. Hopefully, this Login Guide will help you understand the login process.